Cycling Tours that combined between Sightseeing, Fun, Informative, and Educational
Cycling Tours Activity
The Cycling tours will take you along the magnificent paddy fields where the local farmers do their daily activities.
Our local guides will happily to explain you this amazing culture and the relationship the Balinese have with their beautiful island and how we implemented our philosophy of life in Tri Hita Karana concepts, a self-described in Harmony relationship between the gods, humans, and nature which is implemented in every aspect of our Balinese cultures.
Explore the countryside and end up by the small village where most of them are living by producing the traditional craft tile manufacture, that most of it crafts are distributed all around Bali and used for most Bali houses.
Get the chance to see the process and make the craft tile directly by your own is a special delight for your experience !
After it we will cycling to visit Tanah Lot Temple and see the beauty of an Historical Hindu temple & iconic pilgrimage site built on a dramatic rock formation in the sea.
Tanah Lot Temple
One of the important directional temples in Bali. It is said to be the work of revered 15th century Hindu priest Nirartha and forms an important element of Balinese spiritualism and mythology.
Available Morning or Afternoon Cycling Packages
We have the option between morning or afternoon cycling
The meeting point will be at Karbit Bike Adventure Basecamp, click here for the maps .
Morning Cycling should be arrive and meet at 07:00 Am at our Basecamp
Afternoon Cycling should be arrive and meet at 15:00 Pm at our Basecamp
The Cycling Activity is not icluding Pick up & Drop off Service to Your Hotel, feel free to send us an inquiry if you would like to use for our service
Please note that for Cycling Activity is not including Pick up & Drop off service to your Hotel. You can choose between using our pick up & drop off service from and to your hotel or come by your own. the pick up time and rate will be variated depending on your pick up location.
- Meeting point is at Karbit Bike Adventure Basecamp ( Morning Cycling at 7am & Afternoon Cycling at 15:00 pm )
- Choose and adjust your bike & safety briefing
- Begin Cycling and enjoy exploring around, educate your self with new experiences as well as the visit to Tanah Lot Temple
- Arrive back at our Basecamp
- Change your clothes / Hot & Cold Shower
- Back to your Hotel & Ready for your next journey Holiday
Appx 3.5 Hours Riding Time
- Necessary Gear for Cycling (Bicycle, Helm & Raincoat)
- Safety Helmet
- English Guided Bike Tour
- Bottle of Water
- Fresh Banana & Traditional balinese cake provided
- Entrance ticket to Tanah Lot Temple
TowelsHot & Cold Shower
Additional Information :
- Suitable for Range Age of 7 - 65 Years Old
- Please wear Active wear ( T-shirt & Short )
- Bring your Sport Shoes
- Sunscreen & Sunglasses